The EQUIDRY is unisex and has been designed to be oversized, which allows it to easily fit over the top of body protectors, competition wear and other clothing, and is a long-length to ensure full body coverage. Riders love these jackets, but they are also the perfect companion for all that love the great outdoors. Whether you are watching friends at a show, working around the yard, walking the dogs or going for a hike, the All-Rounder is a must-have to keep you warm, dry and comfortable!
Please check the sizing guide here.
- Designed for ultimate comfort and manoeuvrability
- Thick Fleece Lining
- High Collar
- Side Zips allowing the coat to sit over your legs & the back of the saddle to ensure all of you stays dry
- Leg Straps to secure the coat in place on even the windiest of days
- 2 Large External Zip Pockets
- 2 Handwarmer Pockets
- Internal Zip Pocket
- Internal Zip to allow for personalisation / embroidery of the jacket
- Taped Seams
- Shell: 100% Recycled Nylon with PU Coating and taped seams
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- 10,000 Waterproof rating
Looking after your EQUIDRY...
Your EQUIDRY is fully machine washable up to 30 degrees but we recommend to preserve its waterproof properties that you avoid washing it too often and just give it a wipe down (or even a hose down) with a damp cloth when needs be. We all function better with a bit of mud on us so don’t be too precious, your EQUIDRY loves EQUI-living as much as you do!
We recommend washing and reproofing EQUIDRY coats with NikWax products at least 2/3 times a year.
Always run your washing machine on a hot cycle with nothing in it and check that the tray is clean. This gets rid of any detergent left from previous washes, which work against your EQUIDRY technology.
Never use biological washing powder/liquid or fabric softener/conditioner.
Please don’t dry clean or hot wash your EQUIDRY.
Never tumble dry or place your EQUIDRY on/above a direct heat source.
To get the best out of your EQUIDRY we recommend when washing it you use NikWax Tech Wash and follow their washing instructions below: