EQUIMAC… the EQUIDRY pac-mac is here! All the features you expect from an EQUIDRY, the same quality but with no filling making it the perfect waterproof coat for all year round!
The EQUIMAC comes in a handy carry bag that you can wear on your back when out & about.
A 10k waterproof rating with mesh lining makes the EQUIMAC breathable and ensures you won’t get too hot but will stay dry in a downpour.
Oversized to allow for layers with an adjustable waist to offer a more fitted style if you desire. It has an oversized design that is engineered with a waterproof and breathable outer, with taped seams to keep moisture at bay. The generously sized, adjustable hood provides extra coverage, perfect for wet weather! The hood is double lined and can be easily rolled away in the collar when not in use.
Please click here for sizing guide.
- Thin mesh lining
- Adjustable waist
- Carry Bag with over shoulder straps
- Oversized design for ultimate comfort and manoeuvrability
- Discreet Branding on the back of the coat to allow room to personalise (please note this is not something we offer, you will need to find your own embroidery company)
- Double Lined Stowaway Hood
- High Collar
- Full length Outer & Inner Storm Flap
- Side Zips allowing the coat to sit over your legs & the back of the saddle to ensure all of you stays dry
- Leg Straps to secure the coat in place on even the windiest of days
- 2 Large External Zip Pockets
- Internal Zip Pocket
- Internal Zip to allow for personalisation / embroidery of the jacket
- Taped seams
- Shell: Nylon with PU Coating and taped seams
- 10,000 Waterproof rating
Looking after your EQUIDRY...
Your EQUIDRY is fully machine washable up to 30 degrees but we recommend to preserve its waterproof properties that you avoid washing it too often and just give it a wipe down (or even a hose down) with a damp cloth when needs be. We all function better with a bit of mud on us so don’t be too precious, your EQUIDRY loves EQUI-living as much as you do!
We recommend washing and reproofing EQUIDRY coats with NikWax products at least 2/3 times a year.
Always run your washing machine on a hot cycle with nothing in it and check that the tray is clean. This gets rid of any detergent left from previous washes, which work against your EQUIDRY technology.
Never use biological washing powder/liquid or fabric softener/conditioner.
Please don’t dry clean or hot wash your EQUIDRY.
Never tumble dry or place your EQUIDRY on/above a direct heat source.
To get the best out of your EQUIDRY we recommend when washing it you use NikWax Tech Wash and follow their washing instructions below: