The John Whitaker Universal Bit is the definitive bit to use for any horse. This bit enables a variety of horses to use this bit in different situations. By adjusting the point at which the cheek pieces and reins are attached, determines the strength of the bit itself.
- The copper lozenge encourages the horse to mouth up more
- Available in 5" or 5.5" (13.5cm or 14.5cm)
- Made from stainless steel
- More than six ways to use this bit
- Suitable for all disciplines and everyday riding
- The cartwheel outer has a variety of points to which the bit can be attached
If we do not have your chosen size in stock, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.