Grosvenor Park Products is delighted to announce that it is now the exclusive Australian distributor of the incredible Very Important Pad, a unique pressure-relieving pad for horses that acts like a second skin. To celebrate, we are offering 10% off all pre-orders of this ground-breaking product.
You could be forgiven for thinking the VIP is yet another gel pad – far from it. What sets it apart is the raw material. It is made from Akton® Polymer, a renowned viscoelastic polymer which has been rigorously tested worldwide in 40 years of scientific research. It is not a gel and does not leak, flow or bottom out under pressure. It was designed by a surgeon over 40 years ago to prevent and treat pressure sores and ulcers in his patients. Today this material is the universal and international gold standard in impact protection. It is used by the military, in space ship harnesses, by stunt actors, in American football helmets, in gun recoil pads, in motorcycle seats and many other sporting applications. And it has now revolutionised pressure-relieving saddlepads, thanks to some very clever British folks behind the development of the Very Important Pad.
Here are just a few of the VIP’s fantastic features:
- Soft, flexible and seamless with no pressure causing trims
- Moulds to your horse’s back like a low-profile second skin
- A thin film gullet eliminates pressure on the horse's spine
- Only 8mm thick so does not alter your saddle fit
- Bobbles increase surface area, alleviating pressure points and evenly distributing weight
- Relieves impact, pressure, sheer forces and friction
- Does not leak, flow, absorb sweat, bottom out or spread under pressure
- Superior textured structure gives high-tensile strength, the key to maintaining shape under extreme and prolonged compression
- Can be worn over or under a saddlecloth, bobble side down
- Hypoallergenic and easy to clean
- Available in gold, black and blue
Very Important Pad has a loyal following among the world’s top riders. Australian international event rider, Sam Griffiths, said 'With its excellent second-skin like feel and use of proven materials, the VIP pad has become a super additional piece of kit to use on a wide range of my horses for all the disciplines of three day eventing. The all-important close contact connection I have between my saddle and the horse is not compromised in any way. The VIP is an exciting and innovative product with its success being a reflection of the extensive research and attention to detail that has gone into creating it.’
At Grosvenor Park Products we seek out products that are truly innovative and revolutionary, and we love nothing more than products that improve the welfare and wellbeing of horses. The Very Important Pad ticks both of those boxes and more, and we couldn’t be more excited to distribute it. We have tested it ourselves, as we do with all our products, and seen incredible results on a range of horses.
There is lots more information about this amazing product on our website. Retailers interested in stocking the Very Important Pad should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Riders can view and order the Very Important Pad direct on our website with 10% off all pre-orders made during November. Stock is due to arrive in December.