Biteback BIFF!'™ is a powerful but safe weapon against all types of fly including horse flies and midges. It doesn't contain any essential oils such as Neem, so it's perfect for skins that are sensitive to these.
Its ingredients include 20% Icaridin, a premium repellent which the World Health Organisation prefer to DEET as it's equally effective but without the irritation. It resembles the natural compound piperine, an essential oil in black pepper. Biff! also contains moisturisers and softeners which help calm the skin and reduce reaction to bites.
- Prevents bites and bothering: effectively repels biting bugs such as midges, mosquitoes, horse-flies and ticks
- Ideal for sensitive skins: no Neem or other essential oils, minimising the likelihood of an allergic reaction
- No need to keep re-applying: lasts 7 - 8 hours, even after sweating
- Avoid sunburn risk: non oily, non-greasy formula
- Peace of mind: Icaridin is safe around people and pets. No DEET, and no un-necessary fragrances or preservatives
- Planet friendly: 100% pesticide free, will not harm birds and bees
- Economical in use due to its adjustable Canyon industrial trigger spray
How to apply:
- Use straight from bottle, no need to dilute or mix
- Always 24 hour patch test when using a new product
- Spray evenly on exposed areas once or twice a day depending on season and weather conditions
- For face, spray onto a soft cloth or your hand before applying
Trigger spray advice: Our trigger sprays arrive in the 'off' position. To adjust the spray to a fine mist, twist the nozzle halfway to the right. To produce a jet spray, twist yet further to the right.
- Icaridin, Liquid Paraffin, Tegocare, Glyceryl Mono Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xanthan gum
Hand made in the UK, cruelty-free and vegan © 2019