Biteback creates products to help combat itching in horses: forming a physical barrier to biting bugs, maintaining healthy skin and encouraging hair re-growth.
Biteback Sweet Relief Cream is a plant-based cream for horses which forms a barrier against biting insects, as well as supporting calm, healthy, skin.
- Used by horse owners for over 9 years with fantastic feedback
- Forms a physical barrier to biting insects, including midges
- Moisturises, hydrates and softens the skin
- Start usage in very early spring and carry on through to autumn, applying each day to mane, tail and other areas targeted by midges
- Ingredients include: benzyl benzoate to protect and moisturise; glycerol and liquid paraffin to soften skin; iodine as a trusted preservative and bog myrtle oil for added protection
- DOES NOT contain any Neem
- This cream version of the product is concentrated and easy to apply by hand
- A 500ml pot should last for 3 weeks in high season
- Skin should start to appear revitalised within a week
- Made in England