Biteback creates products to help combat itching in horses: forming a physical barrier to biting bugs, maintaining healthy skin and encouraging hair re-growth.
Biteback Sweet Relief Lotion is a plant-based lotion for horses which provides defence against midge bites, as well as supporting calm, healthy,skin.
- Used by horse owners for over 9 years with fantastic feedback
- Forms a barrier to biting insects, including midges
- Hydrates, moisturises and softens the skin
- Start usage in very early spring and carry on through to autumn, applying each day to mane, tail and other areas targeted by midges
- Ingredients include: benzyl benzoate to protect and moisten; glycerine to soften hard skin, liquid paraffin to moisten, iodine as a trusted preservative and bog myrtle (myrica gale) oil for added protection
- DOES NOT contain any Neem
- A 500ml bottle should last an average of 2 weeks in high season, depending on the area of skin being sprayed. If just mane and tail then it will last much longer
- Simply spray on, then rub/brush into target areas once a day
- Skin should look revitalised after a week of use
- The spray bottles come with a fine trigger spray to allow easy application and economical use
- Made in England