Created especially for the heat of summer, Biteback Sweet Sun Relief Cream has all the benefits of Biteback's best-selling Sweet Relief cream, with added sun protection.
- Plant-based cream forms a barrier to biting midges and other environmental irritants
- SPF 30+
- Not oily - safe to use in the full sun without risk of melting or burning
- Protects against drying effects of the sun
- Suitable for pink skin and sensitive skin
- Can be used on horses, dogs, and most other animals
- Free of silicones, AHAs, Vitamin A and unstable polyunsaturated oils which can all be absorbed into the bloodstream with potential side effects
- Non-greasy and easy to apply
Ingredients include: benzyl benzoate to protect and moisturise; glycerol and liquid paraffin to soften skin; iodine as a trusted preservative, bog myrtle oil for added protection, with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to form a natural, mineral physical barrier to the sun’s rays.
How to apply: Apply daily to any areas targeted by midges. The recommended method is to use your fingers to scoop some cream, then gently massage into the skin. For maximum sun protection, a visible layer will need to be retained, and the product will need to be re-applied 2-3 times daily.
A 500g pot should last for 3 weeks in high season. Skin should start to appear revitalised and retextured within a week.