Biteback Neem Supreme is a highly effective and long-lasting insect repellent.
Ingredients include 20% Icaridin, the World Health Organisation's preferred repellent, which resembles the natural compound piperine, an essential oil in black pepper and 1% Neem Oil, itself a gentle and effective natural repellent. Neem Supreme also contains moisturisers and softeners which help calm the skin and reduce reaction to bites.
- Prevents bites and bothering: effectively repels biting bugs such as midges, mosquitoes, horse-flies and ticks
- No need to keep re-applying: lasts 7 - 8 hours, even after sweating
- Avoid sunburn risk: non oily, non-greasy formula
- Peace of mind: Icaridin is safe around people and pets. No DEET, and no un-necessary fragrances or preservatives
- Planet friendly: 100% pesticide free, will not harm birds and bees
- Economical in use: due to its adjustable Canyon industrial trigger spray: 1 litre spray should last 4 weeks applied daily in high summer.
How to apply:
- Use straight from bottle, no need to dilute or mix.
- Always 24 hour patch test first when using a new product.
- Spray evenly on exposed areas once or twice a day depending on season and weather conditions.
- For face, spray onto a soft cloth or hand before applying.
- Icaridin, Liquid Paraffin, Neem Oil (Margosa extract), Tegocare, Glyceryl Mono Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xanthan gum
Hand made in the UK, cruelty-free and vegan.