Superfly™ is an exciting new addition to the Biteback range of repellents.
Both SuperFly and SuperFly Sensitive represent a new generation of repellents - not only do they create a protective shield from biting bugs, but they also care for the skin. Successfully trialled by a customer panel in 2021 on a range of insects including New Forest crab flies (legendary for their ability to land, crawl and avoid extermination), these are the most sophisticated repellents ever made.
- Maximum resistance and staying power: the Icaridin alone offers 8+ hours protection from midges, 12+ hours from mosquitoes, 9+ hours from black flies, and a minimum of 5 hours from stable flies and horse flies
- Triple line of defence: deters insects from landing – prevents skin-crawling – stops bites
- Crab fly repellent: 82% of testers reported high levels of repellency against this species, with their ability to land and congregate severely impacted
- Peace of mind: no toxic chemicals, only safe ingredients that are unlikely to cause a reaction or irritate
- Cares for the skin: calms, soothes and smooths skin that’s already been bitten
- Planet friendly: will not harm ecosystems, unlike many insecticides
- Pleasant smell: use liberally without fear of a mouthful of toxic chemicals or a headache
- Safe for human application
This gel version of SuperFly is ideal for sensitive areas that are tricky to spray. It includes the following ingredients:
Icaridin - a proven powerful broad-spectrum human-grade repellent that will repel midges, mosquitoes, flies including horse flies; mites and ticks all day at this concentration (20%).
Lavandin - an essential oil that itself has impressive repellent properties but is also known for its ability to calm the skin. Naturally antiseptic, it's thought to support the skin's healing process and reduce the appearance of marks and scars. Often used to relieve cramps, stiffness and pain in muscles, as well as assist with respiratory and circulation issues.
Directions for use
24 hour patch test before use, ideally on an inconspicuous area such as the armpit.
Pump onto a clean finger or cloth and massage into the skin.
During customer trials, the gel and spray were particularly effective at repelling crab flies when used together.Hand made in the UK, cruelty-free and vegan.