Cold-hosing is not always the best option for a hot horse - especially in winter. Biteback Sweat Buster spray not only dissolves sweat but the inclusion of the liniment wintergreen oil makes it a powerful toner to soothe tired muscles.
- Put your horse away clean and dry without using water
- Eases your horse's muscles and joints after exercise
- Discourages abrasions and fungal infections
- As a gently cleansing astringent, is also good for cleaning wounds and irritated skin
- Ingredients: cider vinegar; Epsom salts; rubbing alcohol; oil of wintergreen (methyl salicylate) and softened water.
- Comes with a fine Canyon trigger spray which means economical use and easy application.
- Comes in a 750ml bottle
Instructions for use: simply spray and rub down with a good sponge or leather. Leave to dry - the residues brush out next time you groom.
'I'm loving your winter wash. I have a very furry part native who is a little worried re the clippers and I cant take off as much coat as I'd like. A few sprays of this after hard work and a brush and she's clean and dry in minutes.'