The Hacks and Hills Equestrian Technical Jacket combines the comfort and performance of activewear with a finely tailored heritage-inspired design. It offers the best of both form and function, and reaches a new level in equestrian style.
- Weatherproof shell with e3 hydrophobic exterior
- Soft interior fleece with moisture wicking and breathability
- 4-way stretch for a flexible, comfortable fit
- High-flex areas to support biomechanical movement in upper body
- Beautifully tailored fit and contouring
- Art print accents by Liberty of London Fabrics
- Secret pocket for cell phone or bank cards
- Laurel Badge by Hand & Lock
- Designed in London, England
- Made in Maryland, USA
- Machine washable.
If the exterior of your jacket gets a little muddy, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth for a quick clean up.
Wash on gentle cycle at a low spin in cold water. Never use fabric softener, bleach or stain removers on your HH1 to ensure the weather resistant properties and colour are maintained. We recommend a gentle detergent.
Hang your HH1 on a good sturdy broad hanger (no wire hangers please) to dry. Do not tumble dry. You can use a cool iron but you likely won't need it.
That’s it. Enjoy!
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.