The brand new Gatehouse HS1 Vented Jockey Skull has evolved from the ever popular HS1 jockey skull. The addition of the vents gives the rider the benefit of air circulation, aiding in keeping the head cool, and it features a soft four point padded harness with Aegis anti-bacterial lining for extra rider comfort. This means the HS1 Vented is ideally suited to the Australian climate.
The HS1-V offers exactly the same high level of safety as the HS1, being tested to the American Snell test criteria, the most demanding standard available to assess equestrian riding hats. Suitable for all competition disciplines, including cross country. The hat is provided with a smart padded storage bag.
* An evolutionary development of the globally-respected HS1
* Twin front and twin rear tri-flow ventilation points
* Advanced fibre-reinforced plastic and carbon fibre composite (FRP + CF) construction
* Expanded polystyrene (EPS) impact
* Polyester comfort lining
* Quick-release buckle and easy strap adjustment
* Optimised for protective performance, reduced weight and enhanced comfort
* Snell E2016 and ASTM F1163-15 compliant, certified by BSI and SEI
* CE marked to the requirements of the EU Personal Protective Equipment Regulation 2016/425